Social Innovation Sydney had a wonderful year thanks to the support of the SIBSYD community. Our goal of building a community of changemakers to share ideas and information so that we can make a difference has evolved in amazing ways. It has been a great inspiration to meet so many people who want to make the world a better place and who are willing to take positive action.
We’ve hosted the following events through the year:
- Social Innovation Unconference Feb 2011
- Social Innovation Sydney at AMPlify Festival June 2011
- Social Innovation Unconference May 2011
- Social Innovation Unconference Aug 2011
- Indigenous Innovation Unconference Oct 2011
- Social Innovation Unconference Nov 2011
- Social Innovation Startup Camp May 2011
You can check out some of the photographic memories of these events on Flickr.
Many thanks also to our sponsors and partners in 2011: COFA and University of NSW, ASIX, Cisco, Ninefold, AMP, National Centre of Indigenous Excellence, Barangaroo Development Authority, and Headshift. We’re very grateful for their kind support in 2011.
SIBSYD Planning for 2012
We are currently planning an exciting schedule of events for 2012 – there will be some real food for thought and some opportunities to discuss new approaches to making change happen. Stay tuned for more details in early 2012.
Also we are looking for volunteers to help out with organising events for 2012 – if you’re interested please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org