We will add resources to this page throughout the day…
Selena Griffith presented these sessions, a pdf of her presentation is available here.
Business Model Generation
- The Business Model Canvas: Your business model on one page
- The Business Model Canvas, is a strategic management and entrepreneurial tool. It allows you to describe, design, challenge, invent, and pivot your business model.
- Business model iPad app: Strategyzer (Paid app)
- Business model free app: Business Model Fiddle The Free Business Model Canvas Playground … works off-line; Secured with SSL encrypted connection; Zero install HTML5 web app works everywhere.
- Good discussion of Business Model Canvas versus Lean Canvas
- The wonderbra of design thinking: The ‘double diamond’ design process model from British Design Council
- A handy introduction to design thinking: 45 Design Thinking Resources for Educators
- Design Thinking for Developing Innovative Communication Strategies
- Stanford University d.school’s Virtual Crash Course resource page for design thinking
Tim Tompson presented this session. Some of the tools he discussed were:
- Customer Journey Maps: Using Customer Journey Maps to Improve Customer Experience
- Experience Storyboarding: The Power of Storyboarding
- Customer Value Chain Analysis
Building a Brand
- This is a great collection of service design tools: Service Design Tools
- from Adaptive Path: A little thing about personas
- Garage Ventures: Perfecting your Pitch
- The onstage pitch: How to prepare for your 5 minutes of fame
- Harvard Business School Elevator Pitch Builder