Design for Disaster Response is a cross disciplinary conference to share research and actions around approaches to preparing for, and delivering responses to, disaster.
Date: Friday November 13, 2015
Venue: UNSW Australia Michael Crouch Innovation Centre UNSW Sydney, Australia
- Selena Griffith UNSW Art & Design
- Kate Carruthers UNSW School of Computer Science & Engineering
The goal of this conference is to share research, actions and approaches to preparing for, and delivering responses to, disaster.
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Recovery
- Disaster Resilience
- Humanitarian Disaster
- Environmental Disaster
- Medical Disaster
- Engineering for disaster response and resilience
- Technology for disaster response
- Open source technology solutions for disaster response
More information will be available on the conference website.